Jungle Scout Alternative – Top 4 Options You Need to Knowposted on 20, 4, 30 01:06
|1. IO Scout|
Jungle Scout has proven itself to be an invaluable tool for Amazon sellers the world over. This product research tool has helped thousands of FBA sellers find products that are profitable while having little competition. Plus, it has an extension that makes the process of finding profitable products much easier, coupled with exceptional customer support.
But Jungle Scout isn’t all about helping sellers find profitable products and niches. It is also about keeping sellers at the top of their game. From discovering high-volume to keywords to helping sellers find suppliers to helping them boost post-launch sales and email marketing click-through rates, Jungle Scout has a lot going on.
However, this doesn’t stop sellers from asking if there is a Jungle Scout alternative out there they can use. As a matter of fact, there is more than one. Here are three of the best Jungle Scout alternatives you need to know.
1. IO Scout
For people looking for the closest alternative to Jungle Scout, then IO Scout is the one. Its main focus is on discovering high-selling products by providing you with the most accurate data possible. IO Scout’s platform includes the functionalities you would come to expect from other tools with fewer restrictions; and now includes Live Chat Personal Amazon Business Consultant. IO Scout’s 24/7 expert chat feature is there to assist in the daily running of your Amazon business, and provide real-time, instant solutions to your queries. Competitive price plans with IO Scout start from just $14.
Here are the features of this Jungle Scout alternative that take your product research to the next level:
- Product Database : With over 150 profitable products to choose from, you are sure to find a thing or two to sell in almost every niche imaginable. But don’t think finding these profitable products will be a hassle since the Product Database features a ton of filters to help you narrow down your search.
- Product Tracker : If you have a product you are interested in and would like to see how well it will do over a period of time, then this will help you get all the necessary data. On top of that, you can use it to see how well a competitor is performing to see if you can replicate their success or even surpass them.
- Trends and History : By looking at a product’s historical data, IO Scout allows you to see if the product is a trend or a seasonal fad.
- Chrome Extension : IO Scout also has a Chrome extension that allows you to do the product research right on Amazon. It provides you with all the relevant, current and historical data right on the product page or in the search results.
AMZScout is a great alternative to the Jungle Scout web app, and you should try it. It has a host of features that help sellers become profitable and scale, from finding products to sell on Amazon to helping them with keyword research to calculating FBA fees.
Here are the tools that make AMZScout such a great Jungle Scout alternative:
- Product Database : Just like any other product database, there are millions of high-selling products to discover here. This is the best place to start your research.
- AMZScout Extension Pro : This is AMZScout’s Chrome extension for doing the product research right on Amazon. It is a great tool for quickly verifying any product ideas that you have.
- AMZScout Quick View Chrome Extension : If you have two competing ideas and you need to choose one, you can use this extension to perform a side-by-side comparison on Amazon.
- Keyword Explorer : With this, you can instantly discover popular keywords to create high-ranking product listings that convert.
- FBA Fees Calculator: Calculates all your FBA fees so you can ascertain your profit margins.
SellarApp is another solution similar to Jungle Scout. It has everything that the other tools have, allowing sellers to research and verify product ideas or even discover high-volume keywords and calculate FBA fees.
Here are other things this Jungle Scout alternative can do:
- PPC Analyzer : Provides valuable insights into your PPC campaigns so you can refine your strategy and deliver more results.
- Keyword Tracker : Helps you keep track of keywords so you know which search terms are still popular and being indexed.
- Listing Quality : A way to analyze your product listing and get suggestions on how to improve so it out-ranks the product listings of competitors.
- Profit Dashboard : A great way to keep track of and manage your profit margins and inventory.
- Business Alerts : This feature monitors your product listings and sends you a notification at the slightest change so you can take immediate action to avoid loss of sales.
If you are looking for a Jungle Scout alternative, then you can’t go wrong with the above-mentioned three options. Whichever one you choose, you are guaranteed to find a product that will make you a profit. These alternatives to Jungle Scout will also make you the best seller you can be.